Weeks running for Summer 2018 TBD:
**Please note that for weeks 1-5 (prior to June 29th) we have flexible swimming lessons. If you do not see the time you are looking for please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. iN THE MONTH OF JUNE We may also be able to travel to YOUR pool IN STITTSVILLE.
Week 1: June 26-June 30 (9:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-3:30pm)
Week 2: July 3-7 (9:00am-6:30pm)
Week 3: July 10-14 (9:00am-6:30pm)
Week 4: July 17-21 (9:00am-6:30pm)
Week 5: July 24-28 (9:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-6:30pm)
Week 6: August 14-18 (9:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-6:30pm)
Week 7: August 21-25 (9:00am-11:30am & 1:00pm-6:30pm)
**Please see the pricing tab for costs**
* Bronze Medal Awards (further information under 'Bronze Medal Awards' tab above)
* Lifeguarding Services (further information under 'Lifeguarding' tab above)
- Please note that as a small supplier we are not required to charge HST.
- Payment is due during the first lesson and can be paid with cash or cheque which should be made out to Stittsville Swim. An electronic invoice will be provided prior to the first lesson of the session which states the amount you owe; this invoice will be properly detailed for Children's Fitness Tax Credit purposes.
- Each session runs for five days straight (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday & Friday) and each lesson will be at the same time for these 5 days. WE ARE UNABLE TO PROVIDE MAKEUP OR LESSON CHANGES AS WE ARE FULLY BOOKED EVERY SUMMER.
- Each session runs for 30 minutes. This means that 9:00am lessons would run from 9:00-9:30am and the following lesson would run from 9:30-10:00am, etc.